[Panel-devel] Joining the team

David Solbach d at vidsolbach.de
Wed Aug 24 19:52:01 CEST 2005

Hi Markus,

I can heartly suggest you the book from blanchett & collegues from trolltech
about programmin with Qt. (it's about Qt 3 but written in respect to Qt4 so
almost everything you'll learn from the book will apply to Qt4 also.)

See the related dot.kde.org article here:
http://dot.kde.org/1098950311/ (follow
one of the links to download the book as pdf or better: order it at amazon ;)

If you are a bit more into the stuff maybe you can pick one of the
junior-tasks
listed on the wiki (http://plasma.kde.org/wiki/tasks) and submit a
patch to one
of the experienced devs so that he/she can review it.

Welcome. ;)

David