[Panel-devel] Drag'n'drop everything

Pierre D. pinaraf at robertlan.eu.org
Sat Aug 13 12:48:23 CEST 2005

Hi

Here is my humble suggestion for plasma :
- it'd be nice to be able to drag and drop everything to the trash for
instance : moving a file of course, but also a device to unmount it, a window
to close it, an applet to remove it...
- it'd also be nice to have a kind of box where we can store items (by
drag'n'dropping of course) : dropping a window in that box would save its
state, and when you take back the window (even after a reboot),the
application would be restored in its previous state (problem : how to support
non KDE applications ?). You could also drop files, applets... everything in
that box, for instance to have every thing related to a project in the same
interface.

What do you think about that ? The first idea is possible, but the second ?

Thanks