[Owncloud] Owncloud 6.0.1 - strange behaviour with Ldap group

Fiorenza Meini fmeini at esseweb.eu
Fri Jan 31 14:52:05 UTC 2014

Hi there,
I configured owncloud with Ldap to manage users and groups.
Ldap user and group are mapped correctly within owncloud, as I can see
in the User section of admin panel. But sometimes owncloud looses this
mapping and I can't see (in admin panel) user in the correct group, as
it had forgotten ldap group. If I force a cache refresh of user and
group association, nothing happens.
After a while groups are mappend correctly again...without human
intervention.

What could be the cause?

Regards

Fiorenza Meini