[Owncloud] Forced rescan, folder icon

Alexey Volkov alexey at volkoff.ru
Fri Jan 24 09:37:34 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm developing an external file system backend which is actually a subclass
of Local file system similar to Home backend. My backend creates a  local
mount (OC\Filesystem\Local) to a folder which is in its turn is a mount
point which is used by my middle-ware to mount the remote file system.

The problem is that  user may open this folder in GUI before the underlying
folder is mounted, since for the Files app this mount's status  is OK, it's
 just empty. And in this case it stays empty until I rename the folder and
 recreate the mount.json entry after the underlying share is mounted.

So the question is how to enforce the system to update the file cache right
after I create the mount entry?

Another question - how to set a custom icon for this folder? Currently it
has just a usual local folder icon.

Cheers,
Alexey