[Owncloud] FluXX Compensator (Y) removed from the app store

Christian Reiner foss at christian-reiner.info
Mon Jan 20 15:52:09 UTC 2014

Hi all,
this is just a short note, meant to inform those who wonder:

I just deactivated the last of my app previously available inside the app
store, the "FluXX Compensator (Y)". So now all my apps are finally
unmaintained. I probably will remove them from the repositories as well in
future since no one stepped up to take over maintainership over the last
month.

The reasons for me to deactivate that last app is that (unlike thought before)
this one too got broken by changes between OC5 and OC6. Often the app works
fine, but there are some users who reported problems which I cannot reproduce
or solve. There appears to be some serious issue with the way how OC caches
the js code it delivers. I do not have the time to debug this myself.

Thanks for all, I learned a lot whilst coding for owncloud.

Good luck for the future,
Christian Reiner (arkascha)