[Owncloud] switching from sqlite to mysql

Reinoud van Leeuwen reinoud.v at n.leeuwen.net
Wed Jan 15 21:12:35 UTC 2014

On 15 jan. 2014, at 21:56, Diederik de Haas <didi.debian at cknow.org> wrote:

> On Wednesday 15 January 2014 21:39:19 Reinoud van Leeuwen wrote:
>> I have another problem: it seems that in my SQLite installation a table
>> oc_fscache is present, which is missing in the Mysql Dump...
>
> Just create that table, or leave it out all together. It is meant to cache
> things, so if it's not present, it will be created (and filled).
> I've cleared that table many times during testing, so afaik it's safe to leave
> it out.

Next thing I stumble upon is:

ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 5269: Duplicate entry 'calendar/appinfo/remote.php-core' for key 'PRIMARY'

Makes sense since the create table statement is

CREATE TABLE `oc_appconfig` (
  `appid` varchar(32) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `configkey` varchar(64) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `configvalue` longtext COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci,
  PRIMARY KEY (`appid`,`configkey`),

and in the dump are lines:

INSERT INTO `oc_appconfig` VALUES('calendar/appinfo/remote.php','core','remote_calendar');
INSERT INTO `oc_appconfig` VALUES('calendar/appinfo/remote.php','core','remote_caldav');

So, someone might know how to fix this particular problem, but my point is that from a application maintainer perspective I do not feel really good having to hack like this in SQL dumps to get this working. And it sounds like the database is different on SQLite, otherwise this would not have been present in the database at all..
Or is this the result from buggy updates?

Reinoud