[Owncloud] Debug slow webinterface (OC 6.0.0a)

Tobias Brunner tobias at tobru.ch
Wed Jan 15 09:52:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

The webinterface on version 6.0.0a is loading very slow for me. From the
login page until everything is loaded it takes over 25s. I have other
webapplications running on the same server (f.e. roundcube) and they are
very fast. The server is running Debian Wheezy, PHP is loaded as Apache
module and PHP has the APC cache module enabled. There are only a few
default modules activated in ownCloud.

How can I debug this performance issue to find out where the bottleneck
is?

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers,
Tobias