[Owncloud] Mirall on Qt-Creator

Jose David Bravo A jbravo at colombiahosting.com.co
Sat Jan 4 14:54:27 UTC 2014

Thanks, I opened the CMakeList.txt and it works!

I want to use it as a backup solution. Where you can choose the directories you want to backup using a QTreeView and a custom QFileSystemModel. It will create automatically a directory structure in a folder like "/backups", ie: /backups/home/user1/Documents. Then you can select in the settings is you want automatically backups (using the Watcher) or using a Scheduler. This will only do syncing in one direction (modifying the csync propagator).

And I want to add the option to restore files too, using the GUI.

What do you think?

Jose David Bravo Álvarez