[Owncloud] Questions and suggestions about OC Web interface

Szládovics Péter peti at szladovics.hu
Fri Jan 3 21:30:04 UTC 2014

> *_Synchronisation of "Shared" files_*
> If we choose "/" as root synchronisation (the default) the "Shared"
> directory is also synchronised in the local directory. Is it normal?
In my opinion is normal. Even it is the wanted operation, if someone
share something with me, I want to see it on my computer, not only on
the browser (usually we not use the web interface just for handle the
shares/versions/deleted contents).

--
Szládovics, Péter

Onlinedemo.HU <http://www.onlinedemo.hu>