[Owncloud] encryption doesn't work when using http basic auth

Dr. Johannes Zellner johannes at zellner.org
Tue Feb 4 23:20:05 UTC 2014

Hi,

it seems that encryption doesn't work with http basic auth.

If I use http basic auth with the same credentials as the owncloud
user/pass and if I enable the encryption module, I get messages that
encryption is turned on, but I should log off and on again to start
encryption. I did this several times but still getting the message.

If I switch to http digest, encryption works (but then accessing carddav
and caldav from other applications doesn't work).

Any ideas how to get the encryption module work together with http basic
auth?

--
Johannes.