[Owncloud] [notes-iOS-App] iOCNotes 1.0.3 available

Jan Giebels listen at giebels.biz
Mon Feb 3 16:30:25 UTC 2014

Hi,

yep .. with „Sync on startup“ it seems to wok as expected .. i havn’t turned that on.

i will use this app on a daily basis and report other thing i may note during the next days.

regards and thx for these very nice iOC apps for iOS … the missing part to make OC a complete replacement for all those external cloudservices ;)

regards

jan