[Owncloud] your setup info ??

Michael mike at draftx.net
Mon Sep 30 16:17:41 UTC 2013

10,000 users? Lets imagine that each uses 1gb of storage. That is 10tb of
storage. I think that may be a little much for a VPS to handle.

For 10,000 users you are probably are going to need a good dedicated server
- this all depends on usage though - you would need to define this much
better.

Owncloud can definitely be resource intensive. You would probably be best
served by getting a small test group and testing out performance and setup
with them.