[Owncloud] files deleted by client in recycle bin?

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 16:09:00 UTC 2013

The Owncloud sync functionality is not a backup solution. If you delete
something accidentally you should be able to restore you data from backups.
In our OC instance I provide hourly incremental backup with "rdiff-backup"
on the server side for each user. If some one deletes or edit something we
can rollback changes.

arman.