[Owncloud] ownCloud Client Release 1.4.1

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Thu Sep 26 18:52:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am happy to announce that we today were able to release version 1.4.1
of the ownCloud Desktop Client on the three platforms Linux, MacOS and
Windows.

You find suitable download links as usual at
   http://owncloud.org/sync-clients/

It is a bugfix release for 1.4.0 which brought a lot of new features, so
this one solves a couple of problems that were coming up during the last
few weeks. For example, the problem that the client lost its
configuration on the Win32 platform when the machine was shot down is
fixed. Also a lot of redundant uploads wont happen any more. But there
are more fixes, as the detailed changelog [1] rules out.

Update is recommended.

We thank you for your ongoing support and the good work on bugs that
came up. As usual we are looking forward to your feedback. Please work
with us in the github bugtracker [2] if issues show up.

For the client team,

Klaas

[1] http://owncloud.org/sync-clients/releases
[2] https://github.com/owncloud/mirall/issues