[Owncloud] Missing methods in public namespace

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Mon Sep 16 00:18:58 UTC 2013

I'm trying to collect what we need to get in the public namespace, and the
ones listed below are what I've found so far, and my suggestion for placement,
or questions on the same:

OC_App:
 - getAppWebPath -> OCP\App
   Needed for remote.php in Calendar and Contacts.
 - loadApps -> OCP\App
   Needed for remote.php in Calendar and Contacts.

OC_Search_*:
 - I would suggest an interface for the providers, but there's some work going
on in https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/4553 and I'm not sure of the plan?

OC_Filesystem:
 - file_get_contents/file_put_contents -> OCP\Files

OC_FileProxy:
 - $enabled
   Needed when reading and writing to storage obtained with
   \OCP\Files::getStorage('appName') when encryption is enabled.
   Maybe this can be done in the getStorage() call?

OC_Cache:
 - get/set/hasKey/remove -> OCP\Cache

Please add what I haven't mentioned.

--