[Owncloud] client auto update

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Tue Sep 10 21:36:37 UTC 2013

ownCloud Inc. offers white-labeled / rebranded versions of the clients for customers. Some of them are on different update schedules so this parameter controls that.
No private data or tracking data or anything else that is security or privacy related is transmitted as you can see. Thats he benefit of open source.

So users of the normal community clients can just ignore that parameter.

Frank