[Owncloud] Hide shared Calendar

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Tue Sep 10 19:39:23 UTC 2013

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 9:32 PM, Tornóci László
<tornoci.laszlo at med.semmelweis-univ.hu> wrote:
> On 09/10/2013 08:23 PM, Jan-Christoph Borchardt wrote:
>>
>> This is a known issue. Unfortunately it won’t be fixed with ownCloud
>> 6, but hopefully in the ownCloud 7 cycle. :)
>> See https://github.com/owncloud/calendar/issues/21
>

> Sorry to hear that. Being able to hide shared calendars is a feature we miss
> very much. From the discussion it looks like the program design was not
> careful enough.

Well, all the apps are community-driven – as Georg said this will be
fixed in the rework. If you want to help I suppose Georg much
appreciates that. Please head over to
http://github.com/owncloud/calendar/issues and check out how you can
help with the development and fixing issues. :)