[Owncloud] howto exclude translation, order of entries in localisation menu

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Tue Sep 10 18:06:44 UTC 2013

Stefan, about the order: Kondou worked on the custom langue order,
which is sorted similarly to how iOS sorts languages (by usage +
target group I suppose). Kondou, where is that order determined, so
that Stefan can customize it?

(And no, the order should not be specifically customizable other than
when changing the source code itself.)