[Owncloud] Client feature request

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Mon Sep 9 09:41:50 UTC 2013

The support for mono icons on Linux currently is a hack. The proper way would be to

1. support icon themes for systray on linux
2. provide matching icon themes for different standard styles.

Since 2. has not happened yet (and none of us is an artist), the color is hardcoded to white
(KDE, Gnome) and brown-grey (Ubuntu). Someone else has already filed a bug report about this:
https://github.com/owncloud/mirall/issues/940. Contributions are welcome.

Daniel