[Owncloud] Request to work on English and French languages for ownCloud

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Fri Sep 6 13:31:58 UTC 2013

Translations are handled on transifex.com - translations are synced every day to git master branch which will be released as oc6. After release we consider translations as frozen.

En_uk has recently been added and will be shipped with oc6.

The default English strings are within the source code - review here us very much welcome.

Feel free to submit changes via github pull requests.

Thanks a lot,

Thomas