[Owncloud] Set French as default language for ownCloud

david at x2592.com david at x2592.com
Fri Sep 6 13:06:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

The default language of ownCloud, but I would like the default language
of my site to be French, i.e. my users see the login page in French
before logging in.

Apart from hacking the login template strings into French and choosing
French as the interface language everytime I create a user account, what
can I do to properly Francisize my site?

I see there's been a pull request from Takuto88:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/4279
Please may I ask the status of this in the ownCloud dev team's plans?

TIA for any advice, ;-)

--
Dave