[Owncloud] Sync Client 1.4: Warnings on individual files

Daniel Wunderlich danielwunderlich at gmx.de
Wed Sep 4 19:10:37 UTC 2013

Hello,

I just upgraded my sync-client to 1.4 and I am very impressed by all the
new features! Thank you very, very much for your great work!

There is one thing I don't understand in detail: After a sync process,
the cient's icon shows a little 'i'. The same 'i' is shown at some of my
folders. After checking log files, I assume that this symbol indicates
that some files were not synced because they match one of the patterns
of the ignore list. Is this possible?

Regards
Daniel