[Owncloud] oc with ssl client certificate

Dr. Johannes Zellner johannes at zellner.org
Thu Oct 31 21:32:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

thanks, but that's not what I thought of. Authorization via client
certificate DOES already work if used from a web browser.

What I'd like to have is the owncloud client (windows or linux gui) to use
a client certificate to authenticate to a server which allows connection
only by a client certificate.
This doesn't work yet unfortunately.

--
Dr. Johannes Zellner <johannes at zellner.org>