[Owncloud] ownCloud Client 1.4.2 Release

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Mon Oct 21 19:31:57 UTC 2013

No, in fact it's "eliding", see http://www.thefreedictionary.com/eliding.

It refers to omiting parts of a text in a label, when it becomes too
small for a window. Since the label was next to a scaleable progress
bar, there is no point in eliding, because the progress bar can shring
almost infinitely. Since eliding does not look at what it elides, it
previously has cut away important information (which eliding should not).

Good eliding: "Copying C:\foo\ba....34.png (34%)"
Bad eliding: "Copying C:\foo\bar\134.png (..."

HTH,
   Daniel