[Owncloud] owncloud 6.0 mysql user oc_admin already exists

Mario Klug mario at klug.me
Fri Oct 11 07:47:24 UTC 2013

Hi,
I had the same problem yesterday with current git version.

As a workaround and if you have a working production installation you could copy the admin user from production DB (including password hash) and also copy "passwordsalt" from configuration to your dev environment.

This way I was able to get in.

Regards
Mario