[Owncloud] How to delete only the address book of an user

kfx kadafax at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 10:25:34 UTC 2013

Hi list,

- owncloud 5.0.11, mysql backend on Centos 6.4 x86_64

I'm facing a problem with a user with a messed up address book. He want
to start over with a fresh address book but cannot delete the messed
ones (The web UI say that he has not enough permission to do so).
In oc_contacts_addressbooks tables I can see a row with his login, will
it be sufficient to delete this row ? I want to just delete the current
address book not the rest (files, calendar etc.) so he can start with a
fresh one.
Also I have in the same table some strange userid like
c9b81a73-79f5-1632-0298-bf6794489352, should I delete them also ?

Thanks,
kfx