[Owncloud] Error while building Owncloud 13 desktop

Jakub Moscicki Jakub.Moscicki at cern.ch
Thu May 30 12:54:16 UTC 2013

Hello,

Try this - worked for me. But there must be surely a better way of doing it...

mkdir /tmp/ocsync-build
cd /tmp/ocsync-build
cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug  ~/ownCloud/src/ocsync-0.70.90
make

mkdir /tmp/mirall-build
cd mirall-build

# workaround include path problem (there should be a better way!)
mkdir /tmp/csync-include
cp /tmp/csync-build/csync_version.h  /tmp/csync-include
cp ~/ownCloud/src/ocsync-0.70.90/src/*.h /tmp/csync-include

cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Debug" ~/ownCloud/src/mirall-1.3.0beta1 -DCSYNC_BUILD_PATH=/tmp/csync-build -DCSYNC_INCLUDE_PATH=/tmp/csync-include
make

==