[Owncloud] ownCloud 5 encryption pre release

Michael Grosser owncloud at seetheprogress.net
Wed May 29 10:28:37 UTC 2013

Just as a note in general for Mailing-lists. Attaching pictures is
sort of bad practice, as it moves a lot of data and increases the
strain of the whole process.
Linking to some hosted pictures is mostly the better solution.

Can't help with the encryption, but seems like a good start to
improve. One solution for specific issues is to assign them with bug
reports in the github.com/owncloud repository. The text editor bug
under the right project etc.

Cheers Michael