[Owncloud] Gallery for Shared Folders

Randolph Carter RandolphCarter at fantasymail.de
Wed May 29 07:20:17 UTC 2013

I fully agree that having to share both from files and gallery is both
unintuitive and redundant.

But there's another related issue:
https://github.com/owncloud/apps/issues/436
which, in my opinion, makes the whole separate Pictures menu entry
superfluous
(as I have posted also in a comment to #630:
https://github.com/owncloud/apps/issues/630#issuecomment-18549467).
You are able to to everything in Files now as well what the Pictures
can do.

What do you guys say?

Randolph