[Owncloud] Question about user session

Pablo Martinez Perez pablo.martinez-perez at uv.es
Tue May 28 09:16:41 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm trying to develop an app to show a message to the users when they
log in.

I'm basing my app on the "first time wizard".

I have all done, the message prompts when the users log in but when they
refresh a page or navigate to other pages the message prompts again.

I'm thinking in implement a session key to store if the message have
been showed and not to show it again,
The behaviour I want to do is like:
- User log in
- shows message + session key "Don't show the message again"
- user do stuff...
- user log out + destroy the session key

Are there any methods to insert a key on the user session and to destroy
it when users log out?

thanks

--
Pablo Martínez Pérez