[Owncloud] Plug ?play Box with Owncloud preinstalled

RedLM - Luis Miguel Muñoz lm at redlm.com
Mon May 27 15:03:31 UTC 2013

I am using dyndns with absolute success. You only need to configure the
client to connect to http://xxx.dyndns.com/owncloud and it works fine!!! I'm
doing it even being abroad.

 We use a dyndns client in the serer if the router is unable to manage it,
but lots of fouter for "SME" manages dyndns perfectly.