[Owncloud] OwnCloud installed on WD MyBookLive

Derek Broes derek at broes.net
Sun May 26 03:23:35 UTC 2013

This is great!   This inspired me to buy a domain and start a forum for
OwnCloud configurations.  I have myself installed ownCloud on some devices
and servers you would not expect it to run but it does.   So, I bought
OwnCloudConfig.com and installed SMF on it.   It would be great to have a
central location dedicated to specific install scenarios and configurations.
If anyone is interested in moderating or being an admin, let me know.  This
is installed on a powerful dedicated server sitting on a 10 GB pipe and is
way overkill but the server doesn't has much else on it and I pay for it
monthly.   Feel free to start other discussion or post questions.

It's brand new and shiny.  Have a look and register.
http://owncloudconfig.com/ <http://owncloudconfig.com/index.php?board=1.0>