[Owncloud] ownCloud 5 encryption pre release

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Sat May 25 19:43:32 UTC 2013

Ok, cool! Would also be good to have stuff in there like … well mainly: What happens if I forgets my password? I suppose my files are gone, but still it would be good to have that info very clear.

Not everyone who activates "Encryption" knows how it works and what the drawbacks are, and data loss is really not up for discussion, regardless how it happens.