[Owncloud] ownCloud Client 1.3.0 beta 1

Lukas Fiala lukas.fiala at fiktos.cz
Fri May 24 06:56:16 UTC 2013

The same by me.
Example: I tried to copy several files into the OwnCloud folder.
Nothing happened on server, files are no uploaded and in details I can see
Errors concerning copying,

Another weird thing is that after a change of a folder name (in a Windows
client) when I look to the folder in www browser, there is no right
content, there is root (clientsync) of instead.

E.g. I have renamed a folder which was originally test to test & go and
that contains several files in Windows client. When I look to www owncloud
I see the renamed folder, but when I try to explore it, there is not the
right content (0 files), it "jumps" to clientsync folder.

Are there any restrictions concerning the folders' names?
Regards,
Lukas