[Owncloud] bookmarks tags list doesn't get updated

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Thu May 23 21:10:03 UTC 2013

w_user: A tag "cloud" is just a playful, but useless visualization. ;)

Brice, are you checking out the new appframework for the Bookmarks app btw? Would be pretty cool to have that app also be in standardized interaction.

Left app navigation would have the groups/tags and right content the list of bookmarks.
Filter search bar would also be inside the app on top of the lists, filtering as you type, much like now. And no need to limit the results.