[Owncloud] ownCloud Client: Windows Explorer feature (share with owncloud ...)

André Schild a.schild at aarboard.ch
Thu May 23 09:45:47 UTC 2013

I think this could cause troubles

When I have a entry like "Share with my owncloud" will be problematic,
because the user then thinks that THIS document is shared with owncloud.

But in fact we would copy it over to one of the oc folders,
and from this moment on we have two documents which are not keept in sync!

The only safe way would be something like "Save copy in owncloud"

André