[Owncloud] ownCloud Client: Windows Explorer feature (share with owncloud ...)

Derek Broes derek at broes.net
Wed May 22 18:42:32 UTC 2013

Since ownCloud client allows to sync different directories/folders, you
should be able to simply "save to" one of the ownCloud folders you have
chosen to sync.   Adding a "Send to Owncloud" option would just be salad
dressing but I like dressing on my salad. :)  Should be a fairly simple
write so I'll look into that when I have a little more time.