[Owncloud] ownCloud Client 1.3.0 beta 1

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Wed May 22 16:26:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

Today we are releasing ownCloud Client 1.3.0 beta 1. New features include:

- Big file chunking (e.g. up/download of big files should now be no
problem anymore)
- Resuming (download of big files will resume)
- Server side directory moves will be detected
- No more false conflicts, ever
- Legitimate conflict files only on client side
- New setup wizard, defaulting to root syncing (only for new setups)
- Solved problems with lock files
- Bug fixes
- Improved thread stop/termination

Packages for Windows, Mac OS and Linux are available from
http://owncloud.org/sync-clients/#testing.*

Happy testing! We appreciate any feedback.

Cheers,
   Klaas  & Daniel

*) We are currently having trouble to build Ubuntu/Debian packages. This
will be hopefully resolved by tomorrow.