[Owncloud] Problem sending links using SMTP outside my email domain

RedLM - Luis Miguel Muñoz lm at redlm.com
Tue May 21 06:31:01 UTC 2013

Hi.

Thanks for your help, but the main problem is the “Sender” address. My SMTP
does not allows Relay –as a security measure- and the “Sender” has to be an
authorized account.

So, I had to modify mail.php as I found no config.php string to define the
sender.

Regards.

RedLM

Luis-Miguel Muñoz Benito   lm at redlm.com   +34 911 124 203

Madrid (España)                                      Reino Unido (UK)

           www.redlm.com <http://www.redlm.com/>             redlm at redlm.com