[Owncloud] ownCloud logo

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Fri May 17 14:46:30 UTC 2013

Robert I was able to do this with our owncloud setup.  First thing to do
is not to modify the main core and settings folders.  Instead copy the
original core and settings folder to a new folder in the 'themes'
folder.  In my case I made a 'engr' folder under 'themes'. then edit the
config/config.php files and set the line to use your new theme:
     'theme' => 'engr',

Go into themes/engr/core/img

I didn't have a editor that works on svg so I modified the png files
logo.png and logo-wide.png and then soft linked the logo.svg and
logo-wide.svg to point to the png files (not sure this is necessary but
it didn't hurt anything).

Also had to modify some of the templates:
themes/engr/core/templates/layout.guest.php (search for logo.svg and
replace with logo.png)
themes/engr/core/templates/layout.user.php (same here. )

Forgot also change the class="svg" to class="png" on the same lines as
the logo images defined.

There might be some other files I missed in here.

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
Systems Group Manager           Solaris 10 OS (SAI)
Engineering Network Services    Phone: 970-491-0630
College of Engineering, CSU     Fax:   970-491-5569
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'