[Owncloud] Plug ‘play Box with Owncloud preinstalled

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Fri May 17 12:43:16 UTC 2013

Hi,
i have at home Raspberry Pi-2 as OC instance, works nice with 500Gb
external disk, as a homestorage,One note that Raspbery Pi should be running
in overclock mode and external USB disk should be powered from another
powersource(some times when disk is sleeping after access RPi is
restarting. Total costs RPi from amazon about
70Euro(case/cords/AC/SD)+100Euro UsbDisk.
Arman.