[Owncloud] help needed to build Mac client

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Fri May 17 11:33:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have revised the build documentation.

http://doc.owncloud.org/desktop/1.2/building.html#mac-os-x

Some general notes:

- The recommended way is using brew. You are on your own when using MacPorts.
- The add-on recipes are now hosted on ownCloud's gitHub repo, so the new syntax is "brew tap owncloud/owncloud".
   Some recipes have been upstreamed.
- If you were using brew before, untab dschmidt/owncloud and danimo/owncloud

kwillems: Your brew issue comes from not adding the owncloud tap before trying to run install.

Please report any remaining issues that you may encounter.

Daniel