[Owncloud] Plug ?play Box with Owncloud preinstalled

Boris Ribalkin ribalkin at gmail.com
Thu May 16 23:04:40 UTC 2013

I would like to have something like this for myself, but I though of
openwrt based preconfigured image. ( once I did real traffic light based CI
build status indicator in our office built on opewrt)

Also my goal is to have network of replicated OC devices within my family
locations, which is not yet supported, but I would like work on that
feature if someone from devs point me to right direction.