[Owncloud] How to reply to digest?

Qingping Hou dave2008713 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 22:24:06 UTC 2013

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Daniel Wunderlich
<danielwunderlich at gmx.de> wrote:
> short question: I am very new to mailing-lists and receive this one in
> digest mode. What is the common way to replay to mails from that digest that
> mailman assigns the reply to the origin mail correctly?

My suggestion is to only subscribe in digest mode if you only want to want to
get the latest news but don't want to participate in discussion. Otherwise,
don't go with digest mode.

Use filter in gmail to automatically move related mails to a folder so you can
still have a clean inbox.