[Owncloud] ownCloud presentation materials

Marcel Kühlhorn susefan93 at gmx.de
Thu May 16 20:27:02 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to put together a short presentation about ownCloud
to introduce it to non-technical users.

For this I'm searching for materials and information that could be used
for this, mainly some sort of FAQ I could base the presentation on.

So far I haven't been able to find much aside of the promo repo on
github and am wondering if there might be more?

Thanks in advance, I hope you guys can give me some pointers

--
Marcel Kühlhorn
freenode: tux93

Have a lot of fun!