[Owncloud] CalDAV adapter and sync of tasks (VTODO) with android

Patric Zimmermann Patric.Zimmermann at physik.tu-berlin.de
Thu May 16 19:58:02 UTC 2013

Hi,
I am trying to sync the tasks from my OC to my android tablet (galaxy note 10.1).
The calender sync via the CalDAV adapter works fine and all entries appear in the "S Planner" (thats the calender app which handles the Tasks/Todos as well).
But I cant get the sync of the tasks working...

Is anyone here using OC with a galaxy tab or note and has this working? Any advice on that would be much appreciated?

thx in advance,
Patric