[Owncloud] Plug ‘play Box with Owncloud preinstalled

RedLM - Luis Miguel Muñoz lm at redlm.com
Thu May 16 16:26:16 UTC 2013

We are doing this in Spain with some success. We use an HP Microserver for companies up to 100 users.

RedLM

Luis-Miguel Muñoz Benito    <mailto:lm at redlm.com> lm at redlm.com   +34 911 124 203

Madrid (España)                                      Reino Unido (UK)

            <http://www.redlm.com/> www.redlm.com             <mailto:redlm at redlm.com> redlm at redlm.com