[Owncloud] Updater doesn´t recognize new version

Christian Hügel christian.huegel at stonebyte.de
Wed May 15 09:56:49 UTC 2013

OK, another thing. After the update all picture albums where deleted?
I´ve got some 400 albums.I tried to enabled/disable the app but keep
getting the error message:
"Error while disabling app"
This error happens to all (internal) apps when trying to enable/disable
them.
So, like in my previous mail: the only log entry is this:
{"app":"core","message":"Unable to parse OCS
content","level":4,"time":1368610777}.
This is getting more and more frustrating and every update since 5.xxx
is, for some reason, a pain in the a**

Chris