[Owncloud] Update 5.0.4 to 5.0.5 : "ownCloud is in maintenance mode"

Randolph Carter RandolphCarter at fantasymail.de
Tue May 14 22:32:54 UTC 2013

I have been wondering about that too for quite some time. If having to
go in and manually set the config key maintenance to false is "normal",
shouldn't it then be mentioned very prominently, in the documentation as
well in the automatic updater?

Otherwise it's going to be asked every update again and again and again....

Rgds,
Randolph