[Owncloud] User account search ability

Arthur Schiwon blizzz at owncloud.com
Mon May 13 11:19:00 UTC 2013

On 05/08/2013 09:17 PM, CJ Keist wrote:
> I'd love to do that, is it documented somewhere?  We use inetOrgPerson
> scheme and it doesn't look like it has place for disk quota storage.

On ownCloud side, you can specify the attribute is described here
http://doc.owncloud.org/server/5.0/admin_manual/configuration/auth_ldap.html#special-attributes

On LDAP side you would need to extend/customize your schema. How to do
that your servers manual should tell you, e.g. openLDAP:
http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/schema.html

> Where is the current disk quota for accounts being stored? I cannot find
> it anywhere in the MySQL tables or local files on the server.

IIRC in the table oc_preferences

Cheers
Arthur